Saturday 9 August 2014



Want a six-pack…huh? Well, why wouldn’t you want that anyway; it turns ladies on! The craze for six packs among men has become intense these days, and they’re willing to do everything that’s possible to sculpt their fat tummies into chiseled ones.

Last day I was at the gym, working out, when I saw that heavy (middle-aged) man pull in. I’ve been seeing him since a month or so in that gym, coming there virtuously all days of the week, running like a horse on the tread mill, working out righteously, and devoting about an hour(sometimes two) to shake that extravagant flab off his tummy. Surprisingly, he wasn’t losing a bit of his weight! He seemed to be getting heavier day by day!

One day, while having a casual conversation, he said to me, “Man…you seem to be quite fit and healthy. Can you suggest me something I should do to reduce my weight”. I was glad he asked this question. Being a fitness blogger, it was pathetic for me to see a man struggling so bad to lose weight without a bit of success. “Yes, of course sir”, I replied, “that’s what my Job is…I’m a health and fitness blogger”. “Okey...just tell me how can I make my tummy slimmer…that’d be enough”. “What!”, I was taken aback for a moment, “only tummy? What about the rest of your body”. “Man…F**K rest of my body”, he said amusingly, “I wouldn’t have even come here ever; I’m happy with my body no matter how fat I am; it’s just my wife who feels that my super-sized tummy prevents her from enjoying sex to the fullest. She considers it to be a physical barrier between love!”

I was amused!