Sunday 10 August 2014

pc-stockimages/freedigitalphotos.net
Are you concerned about the size of your penis? Are you obsessed with the thought of having a giant, monstrous di*ck that ladies love to monkey around with? Do you think having a larger penis leads to a more satisfying sexual experience for her, and therefore leads to a better sex life? How big is yours?

I see a large number of spammed e-mails featuring products like penis enhancement pills, machines and massage oils in my Gmail account. It makes me speculate how vast the ‘GROW-A-BIG-DICK’ industry has evolved into recently!

While the modern-age markets abound in such products, men’s obsession with their penis size is known to be age old! A large phallus, as depicted in some of the oldest forms of prehistoric arts, has been associated with royalty and power throughout history. While the Chinese had long been using herbs to enlarge the male genital, the African tribal peoples are notorious for hanging weights from their penises to obtain a desired dimension.  The obsession of primitive men with their penis size has known to be so intense (and weird) that we have stories of people feeding upon the testicles and penises of other animals to enlarge their own!

One day, I decided to get into the shoes of a woman to really figure out what she feels about the size of a man’s penis. I didn’t had the guts to ask this question straight to a women’s face, so I decided to find my subject online. “What do you think is really attractive in a man”, I asked a stranger girl on facebook—an adolescent girl of 19 I’ve been knowing virtually since an year, though never met her in personal. She came back with a habitual riposte , “His personality, his charm, his nature…his…”. “What about the physical aspects?”, I rejoined, hoping that she comprehends me this time. “Well” ,she replied, “personally I like men who’re tall, dark…and”. “Okay…Okay…I got it…” I interrupted impatiently. “Come on…you’re not getting my point”, I made a final attempt in a rather bold way, “what do you think about the size of a man’s genital”. She was silent for a short time and then replied, “okey…I liked to get fuc*ked with huge dic*ks, but these days love and emotions seem to matter too”.  


What a diplomatic answer that was! Having conversed with her, I realized why they say women’s psychology is too complex to work out. Personally, I don’t know what a girl really feels about the size of a man’s penis. I’ve had some girls say to me that size does matter to them, because unless and until they’re not able to feel some something really deeper inside them, they don’t feel a bit of satisfaction. However, a larger proportion of girls snubs at this question with their prime reply being: there’s more to sex than just having your boner inside a girl…there should be understanding and love.