Saturday 31 May 2014

PC: Michel Marcole/freedigitalphotos.net
If life is a recipe, fantasy is its necessary ingredient. It’s a preview of life’s coming  attraction because all your realities has their roots in fantasies and imagination that you once had. You may be fantasizing about a lot of thing: driving a Ferrari, being the president of your country, flying like a superman, or even dating the next ‘Miss Universe’, but not all fantasies and dreams are manifested into reality. Those which do are the genuine ones, and if you genuinely fantasize about a particular kind of girl you’d like to score with(the kind of girl which really exist, and are under your league I mean), this blog post will help you in that direction.

There was a guy—a ‘country-side’ friend of mine—who once shared his fantasy with me. He always wanted a kind of girl who’d be, well, just like him. (He was a unique piece in his locality; grew up watching Hollywood movies and listening to English ‘hip-hop’ and ‘metal’ unlike others who were much tuned into watching Bollywood films(that too old ones), and preferred country songs . He was conditioned into being quite different from others, and had a weird circle of friends—of smokers, alcoholics, gamblers, eve-teasers, and of some good peoples like me too.  He too smoked and gambled, but was good at heart, at least I could see that in him. “Man I’d never be able to find a girl in this place”, he used to tell me, “Indian girls are so fuckin’ traditional that they’ll never marry a man like me.” But he was wrong. The impact of “bitch-ialisation”(if that’s a word) is so intense that you’d rarely find a metropolis in India where those promiscuous seductress chicks are not present. Unfortunately, he didn’t live in a metro. “Come to Bangalore someday”, I told him, “This place doesn’t suit you well”. And he did came to Bangalore one day for his higher studies—a city which is getting notorious for it’s rave party ambiance day per day. He started frequenting nightclubs, bars and discos and soon landed himself a girl who was perhaps the carbon copy of him. Strangely, she smoked weed too!  

I am an adventure-loving guy, and all I want in life is to marry a girl who shares similar interest with me— a girl who’s always willing to pursue mad adventures, prefer going to a rain forest or an island for a vacation, and is willing to try out new things together. I try not to miss any opportunity of having adventures, and one day looking for such an opportunity, I set out from the home for the supermarket when the sky was dark with Cumulonimbus clouds( thunderclouds, I mean). It was already getting darker, and there was a high probability of rain. I was expectant of an adventurous walk in the drizzling rain, that too on the road that was lined with huge mango trees on both sides. However, on the way, things got nasty when the rain took the form of a storm. (It was monsoon in north India, and every day or the other, there’d be a storm that would shake unripe mangoes off its stalk.) The wind was so intense that the umbrella tossed inside out, and I was left bare-headed. I keept on walking in the storm, panting, and stopping every minute to get some air. 

My home was left only half a mile away when I saw a girl who too had her umbrella wrecked in the storm. I saw her throwing it aside and heading on in the rain enthusiastically, and kinda enjoyed it. ( I could tell that by the expression she had on her face, which I could she every time the lightning struck !) She was walking on the other side of road, and had her hands over the head to protect herself from the falling unripe mangoes. I managed to cross the road…and…talked to her. She told me that she was about to return home after having finished her coaching classes, but it started raining. Her friends asked her to stay back till the rain ceases but the ‘adventure-loving bug’ inside her tempted her to 'walk the rain'. I got a company for the night. I was no longer panting (In fact I was trembling with excitement). We walked all the way in gale, sharing our life stories (and also our phone numbers and Facebook ids). We became best friend. It was a dream come true for me. I didn’t propose her however because I knew I had to leave that state in two weeks, and go to Bangalore for my higher studies. Looking back, I guess I should again set out some day in the storm, to find another thunder-lady, to whom I can make love in the tempest; unfortunately, there’s no such storm in Bangalore J

The point is clear: to meet the girl of your fantasy, you must start frequenting places and put yourself into situation where there’s a high probability of meeting that special girl. If you want to date a chicken-head slut, hit nightclubs; if you want to score with health-conscious chicks, join gyms (Make sure to work out and get a good physique though); if you want a philanthropist wife who’d stay by your side and support you on your social ventures, join NGOs, and social clubs. And finally if you really(I mean really )want a kinky kind of girl you’d like to try out new things with on bed, and get your fetishistic fantasies fulfilled, (maybe)go to an Online Dating Site.

Keep fantasizing. Keep actualizing. Good luck.